Friday, June 22, 2012



We've come a long way.

On May 4th I graduated from the Actor Training Program at the University of Utah.

I chopped my hair off in between ceremonies....I am still getting used to it.

The next day I woke up and couldn't take being in between houses and cities that we finally moved in!  
2012-06-16_19-50-21_903.jpg

We celebrated our one year on May 27th.  
thankyoucardpic_copy.jpg
Oh... and we are getting a puppy. His name is "Little Prince" (like from the book) he is a darling miniature schnauzer and we are obsessed with him.


We've been living in chaos but our home is coming together so beautifully. Little touches like the contact paper (great deal at target) are what make me smile daily. I love our home. I love the feeling here, that I am starting to plant in the front, that a humming bird had build a nest outside our dinning room window.



No comments:

Post a Comment