Monday, April 2, 2012

my apologies

I have not been blogging. I am sorry ( I bet you are all losing sleep over it...ha. ha. ha.). Life is crazy when you are trying to graduate, ten months newly married, and trying to renovate a house, AND move as quickly as possible(we are still at my parents!). But, I promised pictures so here they are. Life is still good, very busy but very, very good.

Since you have seen the house in all its destruction glory we have: redone the hardwood floors (a full four days worth of work along with a very sore body), wallpapered, painted, put in a fuax ceiling in the living room, new bathtub, new sink, new (gorgeous!) bathroom tile, installed recycled rubber flooring (black and white!), put up light fixtures, and probably more things that I can't think of at this moment in time.

Sanding...for four days!
worth it?...I think, yes.

(The bathtub is not black, it's just a cover to keep it safe. No worries.)

Recycled rubber flooring! Go green! (www.rubberflooringinc.com)

Yellow office, aka my nap room.
my new windows! Yay for energy efficient AND pretty!

Let there be Light

Soft pink ceiling provides light that everyone looks good in without being obtrusively pink. Textured wallpaper, great for imperfect walls and adds sophistication. I love it!

Dining room (ignore the refrigerator)

Our bedroom
I went with cream instead of gray because the
space seemed too small to put such a dark color.


2 comments:

  1. It makes me so happy, Liv! I can't wait for my next visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! So much work, you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete